The cardinal objectives of Marist polytechnic are thus to:
1. Provide quality technical education to all member of society without any sort of discrimination.
2. To promote research in science, technology and entrepreneurship.
3. To develop new and relevant technology that will enhance the quality of life and ensure entrepreneurship development.
4. To provide qualified and moral best manpower for the economic and social development of the country and international community.
5. To create relevant community involvement programs responsive to the needs of the poor especially the disadvantaged youths.
6. To provide necessary training and appropriate vocational skills that will make the individual to be self-reliant, gainfully employed or as employer of labor.